Ok now the day is over, you need to cleanse and treat your skin. First, gently remove eye makeup with your favourite eye makeup remover. Commence your cleansing and night treatment regime. Your skin needs to recover overnight and allow the active ingredients to work their magic. Never go to bed with your makeup on this is a NO NO!!!
Step 1. Our ajELESS™ Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser is a gentle cleanser with glycolic, fruit acids and mandelic acid. This cleanser accelerates the removal of dead cells, leaving your skin surface feeling smooth and refined. It can be used morning and night and is suitable for all skin types.
- Dampen skin before use
- Apply over the face, neck, and décolletage
- You can double cleanse of evening to aid in removing makeup
- As this is a gentle exfoliating cleanser keep away from eyes
- Rinse off with warm water.
“What is the décolletage”?
That is your chest area. The skin on the décolletage is very fragile as it produces less oil than the face, and so often our décolletage receives more sun exposure so forgetting to cleanse and nourish it can result in premature ageing quicker than you’d imagine!
So don’t forgot to cleanse and nourish your décolletage it will help you hide the signs of ageing.
Hint wash your sponges/face clothes twice a week to prevent bacteria growing on them that will transfer to your face.
Step 2. Refresh with Bulgarian Rose Toner a silky soft & hydrating rose floral toner with Bulgarian Rose Absolute, a sweet, deep, mellow, antique Rose fragrance that is calming and soothing to the senses.
- Apply after cleansing your skin with Alexandra Johns ajELESS™ Cleanser.
- Using a cotton pad, sweep the toner gently over the face in the morning after cleansing.
Step 3. ajELESS™ Eye Serum this anti-ageing eye serum with Peptides, Progeline & Kakadu Plum is created to soften the signs of ageing. This lightweight formula tightens the fine lines around the eyes.
- Apply by gently patting the entire eye area, including the eye lid, under eye, and crow’s feet region
- Gently massage in a gentle sweeping movement around the eyes over the eyebrow in an outward movement then complete the circle bring towards your nose.
- ajELESS™ Eye Serum works well under makeup
Step 4. Illustris Night Oil a blend of jojoba oil, rosehip oil and triglycerides full of antioxidants. Apply 1 pump as an even layer to cleansed, dry skin using sweeping upward movements from your décolletage, neck and face. Don’t forget your décolletage (chest) skincare does not start at the chin. We all know the neck shows signs of ageing as it lines and wrinkles and sags.
Step 5. Illustris Intensive Night Cream an intensive nourishing, age-defying night cream with Vitamin A and Progeline. Illustris Intensive Night Cream has a visibly firming effect that builds up with regular use to smooth skin imperfections. Progeline contains an amino acid called Proline L, which is similar to plant collagen and helps re-build the skin’s supporting fibres. Illustris Intensive Night Cream works overnight, while the skin’s regeneration potential is optimized.
- Apply Illustris Intensive Night Cream sparingly, apply 1-2 pumps your fingers
- Apply in the evening to décolletage, neck and face either by itself or after your serum*
- Dot on décolletage, neck and face
- Using fingertips use in a gentle upward and outward circular movements massaging your night cream gently into your skin
As this night treatment contains a high concentration of Hyaluronic acid this will feel sticky to touch and is absorbed by the skin overnight.
Hint: An alternate is to apply our Illustris Active Serum can be used under Illustris Intensive Night Cream for dehydrated, dry or mature skin types.