Alexandra Johns Soy Candle with the gorgeous Japanese Honeysuckle scent to fill your home from the sweet smelling Spring Japanese Honeysuckle vine. Our candles have an intoxicating fragrance
- A sweet aroma that captures the light-hearted fragrance of the delightful honeysuckle vine
- Japanese Honeysuckle is a flowering vine native to eastern Asia
- Japanese Honeysuckle is used in Chinese medicine as an immune stimulator for its strong antibacterial and antiviral qualities.
When you have that Me Time with your Weekly Skincare Routine burn your Japanese Honey Suckle Soy Candle. This will help you relax and enjoy your precious ME Time.
Candle Care & Safety
Always burn your candle for at least 2 hours the first time you light it. This will prevent ‘tunnelling’ and make your candle last longer.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at any one time.
- Trim your candle wick to 5mm every time you use it. This will help the flame from getting too large and reduce unnecessary smoke.
- Always extinguish your candle if you are leaving your house or heading to bed.
- Never leave a candle with pets or young children.
this is a test review